Inspiration

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE- (A Caution To The Billionaire)



A World full of mysteries and miseries is what we live in.  
All human inhabitants share a common breath. 
 Some people live in fame and riches and they say they’re living the good life.
 Life is surely beyond their reach.  

If you don’t know something, how do you live it?  
I wonder if they understand what life is all about
Living in your world of fantasies might blind your sight not to see the other side. 
If you are enjoying in riches, it does not mean that, all things are good for all people. 

Sipping some coulee, driving flashy cars 
and wearing authentic design stuffs ain’t proving your existence in life.
The other side is an abandoned world of misery. I know you’ve got houses, 
huge bucks in your bank accounts, got private jets or whatever, 
but I’mma be honest with ya. If you don’t take a look at the other side,
then you’re out of the game.

The other side is the situation of the under-privileged. 
It is the most touching stories you’ve been ignoring. 
It is a World of broken dreams. 
The other side is the home of grieve and thirst. 
It is a place of "No hope"
Take a step and make a change. 
Life’s not about you. 
It’s about how you make a difference in the lives of others.

Reach-out today, Start right-now. 
Give a listening ear to the hopeless street kid.
Feed the dying family, heal the wounded ones,
and give be the source of hope to the frustrated minds.
 
Don’t ignore the wailing of the other side. 
In one way or another, I’ve been selfish with what I have. 
I took a point in my life to let go the desire of selfishness.
I started to share and care about other people around me and afar from me. Later, I visited an orphanage home for the first time. And the kids share their amazing stories with me.

JOIN me and let's take a look at the OTHER SIDE.

Posts by category