Inspiration

Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2019

NEVER THE SAME



Waking up to see a new day, tells a message. 
We see the sun rising from the East, and we will see it setting in the West.
 We find daytime when we rise from bed, but the night approaches our sight soon.

Life drew my attention to a statement I told myself, 
“Summer comes to make way for winter and spring” 
Whatever your problem is, there shall be a change. 
Enrich your thoughts to overcome any sense of “stacked in a fixed position”

As a kid, I used to measure my height.
Because, I wanted to see a change.
A baby I saw about five months ago sitting is now learning to crawl
And it will learn to walk soon.

It might surprise you to see the little kid you saw twenty years ago, 
now a young man with beard. 
In life, there is an expectation of a change. 
That is the philosophy of life.  
 If you can’t LIVE by it,

 then cope with it Because CHANGE will surely come your way.  
It’s never too late to change something, if you want to change it
Having a thought of these events is a feel of flipping through pages of life. 

Since ancient times, nothing’s being the same. 
Dates change, Clock is ticking, Time is changing , 
Season  is changing. NOTHING stays the same. 
You can change your situation is you want to.

NEVER THE SAME

Posts by category